Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Buy Buy Baby Comes to Miami

I was excited to get a flier in the mail announcing that Buy Buy Baby opened a store in Miami! This is a great baby supply store that I knew from New York. It has everything -- from high end to trinkets.

As I struggle to figure out what new car seat I'll have to get for Baz, it is a comfort to know that Buy Buy Baby is there so I can check them out. No offense to Babies R Us, but they just....I don't know....suck!

It's a little inconveniently located for Miami Beach folks. I suppose I should have planned a little better than attempting the Dolphin and Palmetto Expressways after 3pm, but I needed to get out of the house and I figured I'd check it out. Unfornately, it took me well over an hour to get home. Baz was none to pleased, despite the awesome tub toys we came home with.

Still, I think it is worth the trip -- just maybe next time, not at rush hour. So, check it out.

Buy Buy Baby
Miami, FL

8241 West Flagler St
Suite 100
Miami, FL 33144
Phone: (305) 266-5324

No comments:

Post a Comment