Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Enchiladas Once Again

Since I messed up last night. Tonight, I just went with something I know tastes great and that Damien loves - Mollie's MacDonald's Chicken Enchiladas. And they did not disappoint.

Thanks again for the wonderful recipe, Kita.

Tomorrow night, we have company. Damien's colleague from the Times is coming so I need to come up with something good. And something that doesn't take too much time since I am still slaving away on my freakin' video.

Any ideas? I'm thinking Shrimp Creole -- looks fancy and I can make it ahead of time (and add the shrimp right before serving.)

2 comments:

  1. perfect company dish. Looks like you spend all day cooking, taste great and you can do most of the cooking ahead of time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just about to make some myself :)
    we're having vegan eaters over though so i am making a separate batch with soy cheese, no meat. not sure those will taste quite as good...

    ReplyDelete