Monday, August 3, 2009

Japanese Market


I got a bunch of work done this morning so when the babysitter came today at 3pm, I took the opportunity to run out to this Japanese Market that I had heard about. I needed some more miso paste (since I forgot to take a photo of it before I threw out the package) and knew they would have it. Besides, I've been wanting to see what this place was all about.

For those of us who live in Miami, WHAT A FIND!!! I loved this place. It is literally just a Japanese market that seems to stock anything you could possibly need for Japanese cooking. But, it is located in this weird little mall next door to a beauty and massage school. Only in Miami. I never would have found it without Google Maps.

They also have a wonderful little sushi bar there that I have to go back and try out. I've heard good things about it, and I am sure it is the most authentic you can find here.

Anyway, just wanted to share. I bought some wasabi too so now I can make wasabi mashed potatoes....


No comments:

Post a Comment