Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Ladies Night

Tonight, Damien is away still and I have to go to a Ladies Night/Birthday Drinks thing for my friend, Laura. I love Laura and am excited to help her celebrate since she had her son not to long before I had Balthazar and she has been super helpful to me with lots of advice and baby items that I never would have known I needed. But, I am not in the greatest of moods today and I don't feel so hot.

Poor Baz has been under the weather too and it might be his fault that I am coming down with something - what, with his love of putting his hands in my mouth so I'll pretend like I'm eating them : )

Plus with Damien away it means I have to have a babysitter so that I can go which makes it sort of a splurge and I am a little hesitant to add another splurge to our life. I mean we already added big steak dinners and nicer bottles of wines. Plus there are the baby things and childcare when I'm working and the fact that I have to pay someone $200 on Friday to wall mount our LCD television so that Baz won't accidentally pull the thing on to himself. See, I'm just cranky today.

The point of my bitching is that I don't really have a recipe for today. I might enjoy a peanut butter and jelly sandwich when I get home. Or I might be terrible and stop at Taco Bell. Who's gonna stop me?

Damien will be back tomorrow and I will definitely cook something then.

No comments:

Post a Comment