Monday, September 7, 2009

Baby Jogger City Mini Recall

Just in case any of you have one, there is a recall on the Baby Jogger City Mini. Apparently, the restraint mechanism can break or unlatch if there is too much force on it, so they want to replace it with a new buckle. You can get the details on the recall here. I called last Monday and had a new buckle by Friday. They were super friendly, too.

I also want to point out that regardless of the recall, the City Mini is my favorite stroller! I highly recommend it. It is lightweight but sturdy and folds up with the easiest design I have ever seen. And while it ain't cheap, it is not nearly as expensive as a lot of other, less versatile strollers out there. We also bought the car seat adapter bar and now use it as our travel stroller. A big thanks to my aunt Coca who bought it for us as a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment