Thursday, September 10, 2009

District 9

The other day, Damien's little sister, Dani, returned to Florida for school. She is a junior (I think) at Palm Beach Atlantic University. It is so great to have her back and we look forward to spending more time with her this semester.

Turns out that Dani is also a terrific babysitter. So the other day, Dani came down and watched Baz when we went to see a great movie, District 9. So good! It was so refreshing to see something unique, that didn't take place in the U.S. and had no actors that I recognized in it. It was really exciting and I highly recommend it. I'm not a big sci-fi fan or anything but this was so well done and so fresh.

So Dani, thank you so much. It was a great afternoon for Damien and me. We are such movie buffs and this was the first time in a long time that I thoroughly enjoyed a movie. No complaints!

1 comment:

  1. glad you guys got out to the movies! trips to the movies are always too few and far between with kids. that's great that damien's sister could babysit - and such a cute photo of her and baz!

    ReplyDelete