Friday, September 4, 2009

Soy Ginger French Cut Lamb Chops

I can't really write too much today because I've run out of time, but I did want to pass on my recipe for tonight because it was really good.

And the best part - I used the cast iron skillet! It was the first time since the I got the $314. 58 fine letter because of the Smokin' Steak incident. But this time, no smoke. And the lamb chops were delish.

Soy Ginger French Cut Lamb Chops

6 - 8 french cut lamb chops (depending on size and your hunger!)
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 cloves garlic, pressed
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 teaspoon ginger
juice from 1/2 lime
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper

Put the chops in a 1 gallon sized zip lock bag. Add the olive oil, garlic, soy sauce, ginger, lime juice, salt and pepper. Shake the bag until all the ingredients are mixed well and until the chops are completely coated. Place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour but no more than 2 hours.

I served them with some yukon gold mashed potatoes and sauteed spinach (with a bit of garlic).

No comments:

Post a Comment